The Environmental Protection Commission (EPC) lobby remains open during the COVID-19 emergency as of 3/20/2020.  Lobby hours are 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Online, phone and email services are still operational. Staff is working remotely and will continue to perform application/document reviews, on-line meetings, field inspections and investigations.

 *** If you are looking for information from the EPG (Emergency Policy Group) which is different from the EPC,

Request a Public Record

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Public Records signYou may submit a public record request by phone, e-mail [], in person, fax [813-627-2602] or U.S. Mail.

If you would like to request EPC-wide records, please contact the Legal Department at the phone number below.

Disclaimer: You do not have to submit a request in writing. You are not required by law to provide us with personal contact information; however, providing us with some method of contact is necessary for us to be able to provide you with a response to your request. Please provide enough information to facilitate our records search (e.g. – the property address and folio number, corporate name of facility , etc.).

If you know which EPC Division has the records you need, please contact that Division directly:

Legal Department (EPC-wide)

  813-627-2600 x 1054

Air Management Division

  813-627-2600 x 1301

Waste Management Division

  813-627-2600 x 1204

Water Management Division

  813-627-2600 x 1022            

Wetlands Management Division

  813-627-2600 x 1239

Public records maintained by us are available for inspection during normal business hours, between 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday, under supervision of the record custodian.

It is not necessary to make an appointment to inspect records; however, it is recommended to assist in the search and to ensure compliance with the supervisory requirement. Record searches are conducted based on the information that you provide to us.

Copies of public records will be furnished upon payment of the applicable fees established by Statute. See Chapter 119, F. S.. Requests that require extensive assistance are subject to additional costs.

Please Note: other Federal, State or Local government entities, such as Hillsborough County, City of Tampa, Plant City, Temple Terrace, Florida DEP, Southwest Florida Water Management District, Florida Department of Health, US EPA, US Army Corps, etc. may also maintain records relevant to your inquiry.