Click to Home

Go To Search
Report a Concern
Anyone who has an environmental concern about a circumstance in Hillsborough County can ask the Environmental Protection Commission to investigate. You can call EPC at (813) 627-2600 or use the online options listed below.   If you call EPC, staff is available after hours so please leave a message if you reach the after-hours recording and the appropriate staff person will respond. If your complaint is an emergency, please call 911. 

Submit an Environmental Concern
Use the online form to submit your concern to EPC.

CRT - Citizen Request Tracker
Do you have an iPhone? Download the Citizen Request Tracker Mobile App and send your concern right from your phone.


Pursuant to Chapter 119, F.S. any e-mails, letters, investigation reports, etc. submitted by a citizen or created by an EPC staff member may be public record and subject to public inspection. Section 668.6076, F.S. requires the following statement be posted: "Under Florida law, e-mail addresses are public records. If you do not want your e-mail address released in response to a public records request, do not send electronic mail to this entity. Instead, contact this office by phone or in writing."