Artificial reefs provide hard-bottom substrate to increase biological diversity and productivity, and enhance recreational fishing opportunities in Tampa Bay. We have deployed over 50,000 tons of material across eight reefs since 1986.
Map of Artificial Reefs
Zoom into the map below to see reef locations for Hillsborough, Manatee, and Pinellas Counties. Pop ups show the types of materials at each location.
- EPC Reef Brochure in English
- EPC Reef Brochure in Spanish
- Reef Locations in Degrees Decimal Minutes
- Reef Locations in Decimal Degrees
We want to see your catch! Catch information can be reported to us from a computer or mobile device. Your data helps us monitor Tampa Bay for changes, evaluate the functional level of the reefs, and make sound management decisions. Your personal information will not be shared in any way.
- Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission Fishing Regulations
- Florida Sea Grant
- Manatee County Artificial Reefs
- Pinellas County Artificial Reefs
- Tampa Bay Boating Guide
We frequently speak to fishing clubs, schools, and many other civic groups in the Tampa Bay area. To request a speaker use the Speaker Request Form.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.